1. Put the items inside the bag. Clean and straighten the open end of the bag, clearing away any dust and smoothing out wrinkles or ripples.
2. Place the open end of the bag in the vacuum chamber beneath the air intake. Do not overfill the bag.
3. Close the lid and then press on both sides of the lid,and lock the buckles.
4. Press the "Vacuum & Seal" Button and the green LED will blink, the bag will be automatically vacuumed.
5. When the LED turns to be red, the bag will be automatically sealed.
6. When the LED turns to be green again, the process is completed.
7. Open the vacuum releasing valve and release the vacuum pressure inside the machine.
8. Open the upper lid and take out the bag. Refrigerate or freeze sealed food bag if needed.